Magpul Hunter Remington 700 S/A
Made from reinforced polymer and a machine finished, anodized A380 cast aluminum bedding block, the Magpul Remington 700 Hunter Stock offers users a fully adjustable length of pull, comb height, and enhanced ergonomics. Compatible with all Remington 700 Short Actions, this stock requires no bedding and is a true “drop-in” solution for the end user.
- Compatible with standard Remington 700 pattern short actions with stock Remington hinged floorplates*
- Easily upgradeable to removable AICS-spec magazines (5.56x45 or 7.62x51 pattern) with the affordable Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well
- Reinforced polymer shell with Type III hard anodized, machine finished, A380 cast aluminum V-bedding block
- Accepts ALL factory Remington barrels including VTR triangular barrel contours
- Compatible with aftermarket barrel profiles up to a Medium Palma (0.920" dia. 5.50" forward of the breech)
- Tapered Beam design provides good rigidity through forend and will free-float compatible barrels
- 60 degree grip angle from bore axis
- Adjustable LOP from 13.0”-15.0” with included 0.50” Spacers
- Rubber recoil butt-pad included and optional OEM Butt-Pad Adapter available for use with aftermarket pads
- Optional 0.00", 0.50", and 0.75" Cheek Risers available to adjust cheek weld (Stock comes pre-fitted with 0.25" Riser)
- Accepts most factory and aftermarket triggers
- M-LOK slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Three dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (#10-32 x 3/8” long dome stud)
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits
- Left and Right rear 1-1/4” Footman’s Loops
*NOTE: Fits right-hand recievers only.
All blind floorplate ADL models will require current factory Remington hinged bottom metal or the optional Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well. Not compatible with Remington 700 DM models with their proprietary detachable box magazines.
Since factory action mounting screws can come in a variety of lengths, grinding to length or utilizing longer replacements may be necessary to optimize fit with the Hunter 700.