We don’t refund if:
- You changed your mind, decided that you no longer want the goods, or just don’t like them, or found goods are the wrong size or colour;
- You found you can buy the same or similar goods elsewhere for a cheaper price;
- You were responsible for causing a fault or damage after purchase;
- You do not have proof of purchase eg receipt
If the products you have purchased are faulty we are happy to give you a full refund or exchange. Simply write a note on a copy of our invoice specifying what you are exchanging and whether you would like a refund or exchange. Please return the products within 7 days of receipt of the products, unused, unwashed and accompanied with their original packaging. We do not offer cash refunds.
Please note that we must be informed about any problems with used firearms within 14 days from the date of shipping / collection before a refund or return will be considered.
Any freight and related costs for return of the goods to The Barn shall be at the expense of the purchaser.
All warranties are considered void if the goods are not used in a proper manner or used for a purpose for which they were not designed or if repairs have been attempted by persons not authorised by The Barn to carry out such repairs.
Under no circumstances will goods be returned be sent via cash on delivery. They will be returned to sender which incur more costs. If the product you have received is faulty/incorrectly described, The Barns staff will discuss the correct returns procedure.
Please deliver packages to:
5 Campbell St
OAKEY QLD 4401
Please be sure to pack your items carefully when posting, as we are not responsible for any items damaged or lost on their way back to us.
The customer is responsible for the cost of returning the items to us. We do not refund the cost of postage. The cost of posting the exchanged items is the customer’s responsibility. We will contact you with the postage charge (in accordance with the Australia Post Regular Parcel Charges) to be paid by either credit card or money order prior to delivery.
- Minimum Deposit of $100 required for laybys under $400 or 25% of the total purchase price shall be payable at the time of the original purchase.
- The balance shall be payable by fortnightly instalments over a term of eight (8) weeks.
- Any purchases cancelled shall be liable to a cancellation fee of 20% of the total purchase price which will be deducted from any refund payable on cancellation of the purchase. Any refund due will only be valid for cancellations made within the specified lay-by period. To further expand on this, should any layby be cancelled outside of the specified layby period, any monies paid will be forfeited as payment for storage and administration fees associated.
- Administration charges $33 + GST = $36.30 (minimum).
- Cancellations within the specified layby period of 8 weeks from invoice date, due to legal preclusion shall, on written official substantiation thereof, be refunded in full. This only applies to transactions where the customer is attempting to purchase a firearm that he is licensed to own. Any cancelation outside of this 8 week period will be subject to cancellation fees.
- Goods partially or wholly paid for will be stored by us for a period of 8 weeks at no charge. Thereafter a storage fee of $10 + GST = $11 per week per firearm and $10 + GST = $11 per week per order will apply. Unclaimed goods or goods not purchased in accordance with these terms and conditions can be disposed of at the discretion of The Barn (Oakey) Pty Ltd after the said 8 weeks to recover storage and administration costs.
- Property in any goods supplied by The Barn (Oakey) Pty Ltd will not pass to the purchaser until such time as the goods have been paid for in full and all monies owed to The Barn (Oakey) Pty Ltd paid in full.
- Any items invoiced at discounted prices will revert to our standard list pricing if not paid for on or before the due date shown on the invoice.
- If a used item has been posted out The Barn deems it to be in a certain condition & the purchaser has a difference of opinion & wishes to send it back, full cancellation fees may apply.