We don’t refund if:
- You changed your mind, decided that you no longer want the goods, or just don’t like them, or found goods are the wrong size or colour;
- You found you can buy the same or similar goods elsewhere for a cheaper price;
- You were responsible for causing a fault or damage after purchase;
- You do not have proof of purchase eg receipt
Please note that we must be informed about any problems with used firearms within 14 days from the date of shipping / collection before a refund or return will be considered. If a customer receives a firearm and it has minor imperfections that they deem to change the condition of the gun. eg customer classes the gun as GC when the Barn describes as VGC The Barn will not be held liable for this difference in opinion. We provide good photos of our second hand items on our websiote and the customer is to make up their mind based off these photos before going ahead with the purchase. If a second hand gun has a minor defect, under consumer law The Barn is entitled offer the customer a repair of the item. If a major defect is found (un-repairable), we would be able to offer a store credit or a refund based on a case by case basis.
All warranties are considered void if the goods are not used in a proper manner or used for a purpose for which they were not designed or if repairs have been attempted by persons not authorised by The Barn to carry out such repairs.
Under no circumstances will goods be returned be sent via cash on delivery. They will be returned to sender which incur more costs. If the product you have received is faulty/incorrectly described, The Barns staff will discuss the correct returns procedure.
Please deliver packages to:
5 Campbell St
OAKEY QLD 4401
Please be sure to pack your items carefully when posting, as we are not responsible for any items damaged or lost on their way back to us.
- Minimum Deposit of $100 required for laybys under $400 or 25% of the total purchase price shall be payable at the time of the original purchase.
- The balance shall be payable by fortnightly instalments over a term of eight (8) weeks.
- Any purchases cancelled shall be liable to a cancellation fee of 20% of the total purchase price which will be deducted from any refund payable on cancellation of the purchase. Any refund due will only be valid for cancellations made within the specified lay-by period. To further expand on this, should any layby be cancelled outside of the specified layby period, any monies paid will be forfeited as payment for storage and administration fees associated.
- Administration charges $33 + GST = $36.30 (minimum).
- Cancellations within the specified layby period of 8 weeks from invoice date, due to legal preclusion shall, on written official substantiation thereof, be refunded in full. This only applies to transactions where the customer is attempting to purchase a firearm that he is licensed to own. Any cancelation outside of this 8 week period will be subject to cancellation fees.
- Goods partially or wholly paid for will be stored by us for a period of 8 weeks at no charge. Thereafter a storage fee of $10 + GST = $11 per week per firearm and $10 + GST = $11 per week per order will apply. Unclaimed goods or goods not purchased in accordance with these terms and conditions can be disposed of at the discretion of The Barn (Oakey) Pty Ltd after the said 8 weeks to recover storage and administration costs.
- Property in any goods supplied by The Barn (Oakey) Pty Ltd will not pass to the purchaser until such time as the goods have been paid for in full and all monies owed to The Barn (Oakey) Pty Ltd paid in full.
- Any items invoiced at discounted prices will revert to our standard list pricing if not paid for on or before the due date shown on the invoice.
- If a used item has been posted out The Barn deems it to be in a certain condition & the purchaser has a difference of opinion & wishes to send it back, full cancellation fees may apply.
- The Barn is happy to ship a gun that has been purchased to the majority of dealers in the Australian firearms dealer network. If your chosen dealer is not on our list of interstate preferred dealers, you may select another dealer that is on this list. Should you not want to select another dealer, standard cancelation fees will apply to this transaction. We need a current copy of the receiving dealers license before this transaction can take place.